About The Inspiration RoomThe Inspiration Room is a global effort designed to influence, affect and involve creative communities in the development of a world standard for inspiration, particularly in the fields of advertising, design and film. Read more about us here. We invite you to leave your comments, rank the featured work and share our stories with your social networks. Send us a note or submit work. Join us on Twitter, The Inspiration Room Facebook Fan Page, Flickr, YouTube.
Get Our Daily UpdatesGet your Inspiration Room articles in an RSS reader or get our daily email delivered straight to your inbox free, delivered by FeedBurner. Enter your email address here, click on "Subscribe" and respond to the pop-up window to confirm your subscription.
- We're looking for regular contributors to The Inspiration Room. See here for more information.
- Sunny and Steve Enjoy the Sweets
- The World’s Toughest Job
- Volkswagen Optical Illusion Photography Recreated
- What if you were invited to your own funeral?
- The Amazing Spider-Man amazed by his Evian baby-me
- Thai Life Insurance Unsung Hero Warms Hearts
- Seeing MS in Photography
- Bonds Protecting Men from Themselves
- The Expert Engineer in a Corporate World
- HoneyMaid celebrates wholesome families with love
- camille on Katy Perry ROAR
- Why Great Advertising Can Be Grammatically Incorrect | Rhona Bronson on Apple Think Different Campaign
- Why Great Advertising Can Be Grammatically Incorrect | The Marketing Plaza on Apple Think Different Campaign
- The Wolf of Wall Street movie trailer review | Jake Solyst Creative on The Wolf of Wall Street – award winning trailer
- The Grand Budapest Hotel movie trailer review | Jake Solyst Creative on The Grand Budapest Hotel trailer
- Doritos Crash the Super Bowl – On Set Romance | Jake Solyst Creative on Doritos On-set Romance bid to Crash the Super Bowl
Top Posts & Pages