Pregnant Boys in Milwaukee

One Milwaukee is a citywide initiative to help bridge the gap between the haves and the have nots in Milwaukee. The organisation is running a print and online campaign raising awareness of issues surrounding teen pregnancy. Pregnant boys, using photography by Tim MacPherson, increases the shock value. “It shouldn’t be any less disturbing when it’s a girl”, the copy reads.

Pregnant Boy

“Milwaukee has one of the highest teen birth rates in America and it’s a burden the rest of us end up carrying, through higher taxes for healthcare, education and other services teen mothers can’t afford. So get beyond disturbed. Get involved at onemilwaukee.org

Pregnant Boy

Pregnant Boy

Tim MacPherson entered “Pregnant Boy on a Skateboard” was nominated for the 2008 Sony World Photography Award.

Pregnant Boy

Credits

The Pregnant Boys campaign was developed at BVK, Milwaukee, by creative director Gary Mueller, art directors Brent Goral, Giho Lee, copywriters Mike Holicek, Jeff Ericksen, photographer Tim MacPherson.

Download the Inspiration Room iPhone app free at the iTunes App Store.
This entry was posted in Print Press Posters Billboards and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
Location USA USA

20 Responses to Pregnant Boys in Milwaukee

1. heather says:

woww….. i dont think guys can even get there period though…

2. dan says:

i think the boyz look sexy looking pregnant it always terns me on

3. Jadelyn says:

I think that the guys look really cute even though they are pregnant. I think that no matter if you a boy or girl, pregnancy is a great thing. My aunt is due today and my mom is her labor coach. Wish me luck with my new cousin!

• Random Teenage Girl says:

Congrats on your cousin.
      Pregnancy is a great thing, just not when it comes to teenagers.

4. matty says:

omg are they actully pregnant or do they just have swollen stomachs?

• Randon Teenage Girl says:

It is photoshop

5. Perdo says:

They r really pregnant

6. Perdo says:

This turns me on they r soooo sexy , I just can’t get enough and this ad should not be banned cause it is also a lesson

7. Beezy says:

It’s called photoshop, idiots.

• Gabrielle says:

who ever said it`s photoshop idiots .well then if you know everthing then just go some weres else with.But just shut your mouth on here and just don`t visit this website.!!!!!!!

• Karin says:

Thank you… I was looking for this comment like a fucking fatass after McDonalds.

8. Kristin Rodriguez says:

Dude.. me & my best friend completely lol’d at the last photo.. I mean dang. Really bro? Cut your hair, get a c-section, get some abs, then we’ll talk c:

• Gabrielle says:

Ok his hair is perfect the way it is. Ok it`s what makes him cute.Oh and he doesn`t need a c -- section unless the doctor says so.And he doesn`t need abs he would be cuter without them by the way he doesn`t so he is still cute as all ever.So SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Gabrielle says:

Oh my god are they really pregnant? Can boys even get pregnant? I wanna see THAT!

10. Gabrielle says:

The one with blonde hair is soooooo SEXYYYYY!

11. Random Anon says:

oh my god the blonde is damn HOT! i’m a teenage girl and even i wish all little boys were impregnatable! that’s amazingly raunchy and excitingly titillating! wow.

12. Gabrielle says:

Are they really pregnant or is that just special effect stuff or something like that?If they really were pregnant wouldn’t that be weird for the doctor to be looking at a boy`s private?

• kmdude344 says:

Well you know some people are born deformed or with extra limbs well some people can be born with the reproductive system of the opposite gender. My cousin is like that. And actually this thing is pretty common. I know more people transgendered (that’s is what they call it) then I do regular people (including me) my cousin is actually dating another transgender guy (she’s a girl with guys stuff, her boyfriend gots teh girl stuff)

13. Momof3 says:

I have to assume the people commenting on this thread are still very young. Let me clear this up……1. This ad is not about the boys being “sooooo cute”. And if that is all you got from this then you really missed the point and may want to ask a parent, a teacher, a grandmother etc what this ad is really saying. 2. Yes it is photoshop. I understand that there ate transgender men who can technically get pregnant because they have the reproductive of a woman, but that is not what this addressing. 3. BOYS can not get pregnant. They do not have ovaries, uterus, cervix, and they do not produce eggs. I am very very sad that I even had to write that. 4. This is simply a shock tactic talking about teen pregnancy.

• Slenderman says:

Thank you so much for saying that….

Because the questions that people were asking about these boys actually being pregnant were scaring me.